Does your government read the contents of your e-mail? Does your government know whom you e-mail even if you encrypt the contents? Is your government building a relationship matrix of the people with whom you communicate on a regular basis?
If questions like these matter to you, you should consider private e-mail hosting for your e-mail. Coupled with one of our VPN services, you can eliminate much of the spying and prying that governments do on your e-mail communication.
Dark Wire VPN offers private label domain hosting using your own domain as well as individual or group boxes using one of our many generic domain names. Our standard e-mail service includes the following features:
- Groupware functionality (e-mail, calendaring, tasks)
- Shared boxes or calendars with granular permissions for your group
- PUSH notification for standard clients
- Support for Outlook, Mac Mail, iOS, Android and other industry standard clients
- Session level encryption (HTTPS for webmail, SSL and TLS for POP3, IMAP and SMTP)
- Spam filtering
- Optional domain hosting
- Numerous domains to choose from for worker anonymity
- Prices start as low as $6.95/mo for individual boxes (group discounts available)
Contact us today to get started.